Imagine a world where good always triumphs, magic can be found around every corner, and individuals of all ages never have to grow up! Opting for a Disney vacation is saying yes to adventure and goodbye to responsibilities. It's saying yes to days of genuine family fun surrounded by your favorite childhood characters, delicious food, and world-famous Disney hospitality. Add stunning ocean views to the mix, and you get a dream vacation aboard one of the Disney Cruise Line's six state-of-the-art vessels.
• Disney Magic is known for its Broadway-quality entertainment and classic ship feel with modern amenities like the high-speed AquaDunk waterslide!
• Disney Wonder is famous for its onboard dining experiences, including Palo and Tiana's Place!
• Disney Dream is an award-winning vessel custom-built with storytelling in mind, featuring a unique rendition of the classic Beauty and the Beast!
• Disney Fantasy was created with longer itineraries in mind, offering unforgettable seven-night Caribbean sailings!
• Disney Wish features the first-ever Disney attraction at sea, the AquaMouse, and the world's first Frozen-themed, theatrical dining experience!
• Disney Treasure is the newest addition to Disney Cruise Line's fleet and will set sail for the first time in December 2024!
Apart from magnificent vessels, the Disney Cruise Line is also known for its sailings featuring stops at Disney's Castaway Cay! This Bahamian-inspired Caribbean island has everything you need for a perfect day at the beach. Castaway Cay features pristine, clear turquoise waters, play areas, walking trails, BBQ dining locations offering complimentary meals, Disney souvenir shops, and tram transportation around the island. Your favorite Disney characters are also known to make an appearance or two around the island, always decked out in fabulous tropical gear!
During sea days, everyone in the family can enjoy themselves at one of the many onboard amenities. Disney's Oceaneer Club is specifically designed for kids aged 3 to 7. Here, kids are encouraged to let their imaginations soar as they interact with beloved Disney characters, listen to stories, or create one-of-a-kind crafts! At the Oceaneer Lab, kids aged 8 to 12 can hang out in an interactive science lab and movie area. Babysitting services are available for an extra fee for children aged 3 and under at Flounder's Nursery. For those looking for a more adult Disney experience, all Disney Cruise Line fleet ships offer areas exclusively reserved for those 18+. Nightclubs, lounges, pools, fitness areas, and world-class spas are some of the many adult-only areas featured on each ship. Additionally, many itineraries offer adult-only excursions.
Are there other cruise lines available that offer similar amenities? Yes! Can a Fairy Godmother Travel agent book you an unforgettable vacation aboard a different cruise line? Absolutely! Only aboard a Disney Cruise Line ship, however, can you sail the open seas immersed in the childhood wonder that undoubtedly comes with a Disney vacation! Follow in Walt's footsteps and sail toward the magic of Disney by contacting an expert Fairy Godmother Travel agent today!